30 January 2010

bigbang rocks the night

last night, i went to my third [yes, third...don't judge me] BIGBANG concert.

the 2010 Big Show.

and it was amazinggggg. like, best concert EVERRRR.
basically, it was three hours of pure awesomeness. they opened with 거짓말, and also sang that as part of their finale~~with a lot of other greatness in between. each of the five members got a chance to sing their solo stuff, and of course they were all amazing [making it really hard to pick a favorite].

the show was completely sold out, and i'm still so excited that i got the chance to go!! the only bad thing about it was that cameras were banned...which meant that i had to take super stealth pictures. that is, until the guy behind me got his camera taken away. and the guy next to me got all of his pictures deleted by security. so i figured it wasn't worth it.

during one song, seung ri and daesung came out through the audience...so they were literally ten feet away from me. annddd, seung ri definitely waved at me. [excitement!!] also, 2NE1 performed two songs during the show...which was definitely a great surprise!! [they're my favorite of the girl kpop groups.]

great band+amazing performance=awesome night!! [i love korea ^_^]

B to the I to the G [BANG BANG]

T.O.P, Daesung, Seung Ri, G-Dragon, Taeyang

T.O.P [my favorite]!!





No comments:

Post a Comment