20 April 2010

my students are amazing

so i seriously have the best students. EVER.

it's amazing how a simple comment from a student can make your day a hundred times better. today's comment was from one of my favorite 5th grade girls: "teacha, teacha. today you are so beauty-ful." ^__^

also, another girl from the same class gave me a present. a picture of T.O.P-->WIN.

last week, girls from my favorite 6th grade class saw me in the hallway and said [or screamed is more like it...] "teacha! nose, win! eyes, win! face, win!"

today, those same girls stopped me in the hallway to tell me that they had thought of the "perfect" korean name for me. so now my grade 6 students call me "miranda '남자 친구 없어요' teacher"*.

ohh. life.

*miss miranda doesn't have a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment