07 August 2010

best. cake. EVERRR.

when i arrived in clt, i was [probably] slightly deranged from running off of pure caffeine. [who knew that starbucks can give you extra coffee in your coffee??] also, i realized that i had been awake for an amazing 51 hours. holy crap.
18 hours later, i woke up. [yeah, that's right...i slept for 18 freaking amazing hours.]

the whole fam came over to the house to celebrate mine and my brother's birthdays.

i pretty much had the AWESOMEST cake of any cake ever in the history of cakes. FOR REALZ.

yeah, that's right...i had a BIGBANG cake. for my 23rd birthday. sooo NOT lame.

3 comments:

  1. I’m just seeing this post for the first time. Thank you so much for mentioning me. What a great feeling. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.I am always looking for this type of updated post, and I am happy that I finally came here!.

    ReplyDelete