05 October 2010

adventures in desk warming [part two]

games.

it takes me twenty minutes to walk to work. usually, the walk is quite dull, and even though i listen to music i often get bored. sometimes, to keep myself aware of my surroundings, i play games.

my favorite is a guessing game that i like to call "guy or girl?" sometimes, especially from a distance, people can appear to be androgynous. i attribute that to the fact that many of the styles here are unisex [this sometimes extends even to hairstyle]. also, a shockingly large number of men wear makeup.

the rules for my game are simple: i see someone from a distance, guess whether they are a guy or a girl, and then when they get close enough for me to tell i am awarded a point. if i guess correctly, it's +1 point, a wrong guess is -1 point, and if i still can't tell even when the individual is right in front of me, it's -2 points.

today's score: -2.

music.

F.T Island. 사랑 사랑 사랑 [love love love].
this song is not new, but i really like it. [actually, F.T Island has recently found their way onto my "top 5 favorite male kpop groups" list.]




eye candy.

F.T Island's spot in my top 5 may or may not have anything to do with my kind-of crush on lead singer, 이홍기 [lee hong ki].

No comments:

Post a Comment