08 November 2010

i have a kitty~!!

two weeks ago, i got a baby kitty^^

actually, my neighbor [a foreign english teacher like myself] found her when two college-age girls were trying to give her away at a nearby convenience store. technically, my neighbor and i are sharing the cat, but i still consider her to be mine ㅋㅋ

i thought long and hard about a good name for her. i really wanted to name her after T.O.P or bigbang, but since she's a girl i decided that probably wouldn't be appropriate. in the end, i chose to name her after the next best thing--2NE1, my favorite girl kpop group considered to be the girl version of bigbang. anyways, since my favorite from 2NE1 is C.L. [she's sooo cool], i decided to name my cat 채린 [Chae Lin], C.L.'s real name. i think it's a pretty name, and i think it fits the cat's personality too. she's kinda crazy and wild like C.L.

also, my cat is adorable.

adorably evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment