19 April 2011

it's spring~!!

spring is finally here!! after weeks of bleak coldness, the sun has come out at last~~the air feels warm, and beautiful flowers are blooming everywhere.





to celebrate spring, i went to the cherry blossom festival at 여의도공원 [yeouido park] in seoul this past weekend. from there, my friend and i walked to 여의나루공원 [yeouinaru park] to relax by the 한강 [han river]. the weather was perfect, and i took entirely too many pictures [mostly of myself...i'm vain, i guessㅋㅋㅋ]. the only downside to our adventure was that approximately 50million people also ventured out to the park on that day.

1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty! And of course there's nothing wrong with taking pictures of yourself! Especially if you're pretty, too! ㅋㅋㅋ I really love that first picture though~
    I'm such a creep, I found you had a blogger and had to follow!

    ReplyDelete