21 February 2011

the new teacher

since the new school year officially begins next wednesday [2 march], all of the new [and old]teachers are at school today, moving into and out of classrooms, redecorating, etc etc etc.

also, today i met my new coteacher.

my first impression of her was: "holy crap, she strongly resembles yzma from the emperor's new groove". however, i was unwilling to let my initial prejudice against the woman effect my judgment of her character, teaching abilities, etc.

and then, i met her.

it's probably not a good sign when the FIRST thing your english coteacher says to you is: "englishee. no." while making a giant X with her arms.

she then proceeded to give me a double thumbs up and say: "you. me. BEST...[insert long pause here] together."

i can already tell that it's going to be a terrific year.

No comments:

Post a Comment