23 July 2010

a bucket full of water

this morning, i was walking to school, minding my own business. just like i do every morning. i was just walking along the sidewalk, rocking out to some bigbang on my iPod.

the sidewalk is lined with stores, and i noticed a man coming out of one of the stores ahead of me. he had a bucket in his hand.

a bucket full of water.

for some reason, people clean random parts of the sidewalk near my apartment.

the man looked at me, and i looked back at him. i definitely gave him the "please don't throw that on me" look.

but he totally did.

some man threw an entire bucket of water on me. luckily, i was wearing a skirt, but the entire part of my legs from the knees down was soaking wet. unfortunately, i was wearing sneakers and socks. and my feet got wet. and that pissed me off just a little bit. [and by "just a little bit", i mean "a whole freaking lot".]

i definitely gave him the "oh no you didn't" look. it didn't really help things, but it did make me feel a little bit better about the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment