01 July 2010

welcome to july

today is the first day of the most important month of the year.
i will celebrate the twenty-third anniversary of my birth on bastille day [another bangin' holiday, i'm sure.]

yeah, that looks pretty tight.

even though i don't particularly like birthdays, i do like making lists. [i also like presents.] so if you love me/kinda like me/are aware of my existence and feel compelled to buy me a present, i will accept anything from the following list. and also money. kthnx.

1.) large hello kitty calculator

this calculator is the size of a notebook, and i feel like i really need to carry this around in my purse in case i ever feel the need to randomly solve a tricky math problem.

2.) BIGBANG t-shirt

because who doesn't want to show off their love for the greatest [and also the most attractive] kpop group ever??

you can order the t-shirt [for me] here.
3.) iPod

pretty much any new, working model would be acceptable. i for real need a new one because my old iPod hates me/is possessed by satan/both.


true story: my iPod actually glares at me.


this concludes my list. i'm really easy to please. ^^

on a totally unrelated--and quite possibly more awesome--note, today is the day that taeyang's solo cd is FINALLY released. [after like 7 months of waiting. for real.] so imma pick up my copy right after school, and you can expect a full review of it by tomorrow *^^*

EXCITEMENT!! HOTTNESS!! HOORAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment