28 July 2010

summer camp

today was my last day of summer english camp[!!]
technically, it's summer "vacation". there are no students. no teachers. just me. and the few students who signed up for 7 days of [SUPERFUN] english camp. awesome.
basically, i've been teaching two summer camps every morning for four hours. [2 hours of 5th grade, and 2 hours of 6th grade.]
don't get me wrong, i absolutely love my students; they're really great! but i am sooo glad camp is over with. it's just really tiresome to teach 25 students for four hours a day, during the summer. all they wanted to do was go outside and play in the sun. my school told me i was to keep my students in the classroom all day. no outdoor games ㅠ.ㅠ
i tried to keep it fun. i think most of them enjoyed it, overall. we played a lot of games, and had scavenger hunts and races.
and now it's over.
and tomorrow i go back to america. for vacation.
and then it's back here for round two!!

goodbye BIGBANG. i shall miss you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment