20 July 2010

new gym

a new gym opened up across the street from my apartment. i mostly joined because they were having a special. and also because they had good advertising [read: attractive kboys handing out flyers].

normally, the gym costs about 1,200,000 won per year to join. [about $987] but i only paid 350,000 won for a year. [approx. $287] interestingly enough, i have a korean friend who wanted to join when they were running this special, but the price they were going to charge her was higher than the price they charged me.

so the gym opened about 2 weeks ago. and it's real nice [read: attractive].

yesterday, a trainer who works at the gym [read: a cute kboy with a six-pack] asked if he could help me. of course my answer was "ummheckyess".

today, i can't feel my body.

annddd, i'm going back for round two. in thirty minutes. 아이고~~

No comments:

Post a Comment